In our recent blog entries we have gone over what propane is. We have also identified some common propane terminology. The links below have more information on how propane works, why it’s such a good value, and how it can serve us even better in the future. For more information about our products and services, call Lin-gas at (812) 424-9021.
- Although propane vehicles are not yet common, that could change with the Fueling America Act bill.
- Learn more about the properties of propane at this website.
- Explore more information about the use of propane as an alternative fuel at the U.S. Department of Energy website
- This website describes relief valves and many other aspects of how propane tanks work.
- Find out more about propane and U.S. propane-usage statistics here.